Tree trimmer shocked by electrical lines on Sanibel
SANIBEL, Fla. – A tree trimmer was shocked while cutting tree limbs near electrical lines on Sanibel Wednesday.
Sanibel Fire Rescue District crews confirmed the tree trimmer was cutting near primary voltage electrical lines.
He was flown to the hospital to receive urgent medical care, according to fire crews that responded.
No other information was immediately available.
The post Tree trimmer shocked by electrical lines on Sanibel appeared first on NBC2 News.
#capecoralmortgage, #capecoramortgagerates, #mortgagecapecoral, *Crawl, *Top News, Local, News, sanibel, Sanibel Fire