Available 7 Days/Week       MON - FRI  8am - 7pm       SAT - SUN  10am – 6pm
Call us (239) 466-0400
Apply Now

Electrical hazard causes fire at Fort Myers Beach home

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. – An electrical hazard caused a small home fire on Dundee Road in Fort Myers Beach on Wednesday, officials said.

Crews responded to the home at 10:30 a.m. to respond to the hazard, which ended up being a fire, according to the Fort Myers Beach Fire Department.

The home sustained minimal damage because of a Residential Fire Sprinkler System the owners installed during a home renovation a few years back, crews said.

No one was injured, and the homeowners’ pets were safely located.

The post Electrical hazard causes fire at Fort Myers Beach home appeared first on NBC2 News.

NBC2 Cape Coral

#capecoralmortgage, #capecoramortgagerates, #mortgagecapecoral, *Top News, Fort Myers Beach, house fire, Local, News

Copyright © 2022 Fidelity Home Group supports Equal Housing Opportunity | All Right Reserved  | NMLS Identifier 1834853. Fidelity Home Group is not affiliated with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Not intended for legal or financial advice, consult your own professionals if such advice is sought. Accessibility Statement  | Consent to Receive Electronic Loan Documents  |  Cookies Policy   |  Disclosures  | Email and Mobile PolicyFair Lending Policy  |  Mortgage Assumptions  |  NMLS Consumer Access  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use